Everything that happens, happens for a reason!

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

Ich muss wohl völlig bescheuert gewesen sein..

There was a time I thought you did everything right. 
No lies, no wrong. 
Boy, I must have been out of my mind. 
So, when I think of the time that I almost loved you, you showed your ass and I, I saw the real you.

You said you're hurt!
Did you expect me to care?
You don't deserve my tears, I guess that's why they ain't there.
But I think that there was a time that I almost loved you, you showed your ass and I saw the real you.

I know you want me back.
It's time to face the fact that I'm the one that's got away.
Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life.

I wanted you bad, I'm through it babe.
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had.
I said you turned out to be the best thing I never had.
You know I'll ever be the best thing you never had.


Thank god, I find the good in goodbye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen